At VoIPXS, your privacy is our top priority. Only when you set up a call, the chosen phone number is sent to our servers. We never see which pages you visit or what the content of them is.
Article 1: Introduction
Article 2: What Data is Collected and Processed?
- Personal Data: Personal data is data that can be traced back to individual natural persons. Personal data can be divided into User Data and Traffic Data.
- User Data: User data includes telephone number(s), email address(es), login name and password if a Customer Portal is used;
- Traffic Data: When you use our services, VoIPXS also processes traffic data related to this use but not the content of the communication itself.
- Traffic data is briefly summarized data that is necessary to transport telephone traffic over a network. In that context, traffic data is processed and stored.
- Traffic data includes fixed and mobile telephony data such as the date, time and duration of the connection, your own telephone number and the telephone number of the person you are calling, technical identification data.
Article 3: Purpose
Without processing the Data, we cannot provide our services to you. VoIPXS discloses user data to network operators for the following purposes:
- for the purpose of invoicing the amounts due by the Contractor, user data and traffic data will be processed;
- if applicable for payments, for interconnection and special access, user data and traffic data will be processed;
- for legal obligations, including the prevention, detection and prosecution of criminal offences. In such a case, VoIPXS may disclose user data and traffic data to law enforcement agencies;
- for disputes between VoIPXS and Contractor and/or User. For this purpose, VoIPXS may disclose user data and traffic data to a third party, such as judicial authorities, dispute commissions and mediators;
- in order to inform the Contractor about the traffic data of the Contractor and/or the User and/or those who have used the Service or additional Services established with the Contractor.
Article 4: Other Information
VoIPXS will only store the Data for as long as necessary for billing and other purposes, to the extent permitted by law. VoIPXS will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. These measures guarantee, taking into account the state of technology and the costs of implementation, an appropriate level of security in view of the risks associated with the processing and the nature of the Data to be protected. The measures are also intended to prevent unnecessary collection and further processing of the Data. The Data is only accessible to those authorized to do so and is only used for the purposes for which it was obtained.